'A Private Affair'
‘A Private Affair’ Information Evenings
... tips and suggestions for setting up and standing out in private practice!
Ramsay Health Care, a market leading operator of private hospitals in Australia, invites Younger Fellows and Registrars who are nearing completion of their specialty training to attend one of our highly successful ‘A Private Affair’ information evenings:
- Sydney – Monday, 20 August 2018
- Brisbane – Wednesday, 26 September 2018
- Melbourne – Wednesday, 17 October 2018
Please register via one of the following:
- On-line, by clicking on the 'Register Now' button and completing the on-line registration form; or
- By phoning Lynne Edgerton on 0437 113 209.
Ramsay Health Care’s ‘A Private Affair’ information evenings are designed to provide doctors with handy tips and advice on processes associated with setting up and standing out in private practice.
- Testimonial from a Specialist who has recently set up their private practice;
- Credentialing processes to admit private patients to private hospitals;
- Marketing your practice
- Other practical administrative processes associated with setting up your rooms.
If you are interested in setting up a private practice in the future, we encourage you to attend.