Ramsay Health Care has a long history in mental health with our first clinic established by Paul Ramsay in Sydney, Australia in 1964.
Since then we have grown to be the largest provider of private mental health services in Australia, operating 25 mental health units with approximately 900 beds. Our mental health facilities treat over 70,000 patients per annum.
We have experience in mood disorders, drug and alcohol dependence, postnatal depression, eating disorders, post-traumatic stress disorder and general mental health disorders.
There are a number of excellent opportunities for Psychiatrists to establish well-supported practices within the Ramsay network.
- Candidates must hold FRANZCP or recognition to practice as a Specialist in Australia as determined by the Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Psychiatrists (RANZCP);
- Specialist registration with the Medical Board of Australia; and
- Eligible for a provider number that attracts Medicare benefits.
OPPORTUNITIES FOR PSYCHIATRISTS
- Albury-Wodonga Private Hospital, ALBURY - General Adult Psychiatrist required
- Baringa Private Hospital, COFFS HARBOUR - General Adult Psychiatrist required
- Berkeley Vale Private Hospital, BERKELEY VALE
- Dudley Private Hospital, ORANGE - General Adult Psychiatrist required
- The Northside Group, SYDNEY – Psychiatrists required across a range of sub-specialties
- Northside Clinic, Greenwich
- Northside West Clinic, Wentworthville
- Northside Cremorne Clinic, Cremorne
- Northside Macarthur Clinic, Campbelltown
- Warners Bay Private Hospital, WARNERS BAY