- A guaranteed minimum income of $380,000 for the first 12 months;
- Assistance with consulting rooms and practice management for a 6 month period;
- Relocation and accommodation assistance on arrival;
- Assistance with marketing your practice to GPs and other Specialists to establish your referral base; and
- Support provided through The Northside Group in Sydney (Northside, Northside West and Northside Cremorne Clinics) with professional development opportunities, peer networking and clinical governance structure.
Applicants must have FRANZCP and Specialist registration with AHPRA.
The Karinya Mental Health Clinic is a dedicated 12 bed private mental health facility located within the hospital with plans underway to expand and increase the number of beds within the Clinic. The Clinic offers acute inpatient mental health services for adults suffering from depression, anxiety, mood disorders and post-traumatic stress. ECT and day programs also form part of this service.
Albury-Wodonga Private Hospital provides private care to a catchment population of 300,000 people across Southern NSW and North East Victoria and has strong links to the public hospitals within the region and the NSW University Rural Clinical School located in Albury. The Rural Clinical School coordinates placement and support for medical students who wish to study and complete clinical placements in a regional rural area and are always keen to hear from Specialists interested in a teaching appointment.