- A guaranteed minimum income for the first 12 months (full-time);
- Assistance with consulting rooms and practice management for a 6 month period;
- Relocation and accommodation assistance on arrival;
- Assistance with marketing your practice to GPs and other Specialists to establish your referral base.
- Support provided through the Ramsay mental health network with professional development opportunities, peer networking and clinical governance structure.
Applicants must have FRANZCP, Specialist registration with AHPRA and eligible for an unrestricted Medicare provider number.
The Archerview Clinic is a dedicated 24 bed private mental health facility and is the only private mental health facility between Cairns and the Sunshine Coast. Located within Hillcrest Rockhampton Private Hospital, the Clinic offers acute inpatient mental health services for adults including anxiety, mood disorders and post-traumatic stress. ECT, TMS and day programs form part of this service.
Hillcrest Rockhampton Private Hospital is a 66 bed acute medical, surgical and mental health hospital. The hospital’s primary focus is orthopaedics, ophthalmology, general surgery, urology, plastic surgery, gynaecology, IVF, acute medicine, mental health and oral surgery.