- A guaranteed minimum income for the first 12 months;
- Assistance with consulting rooms and practice management for a 6 month period;
- Relocation and accommodation assistance on arrival;
- Assistance with marketing your practice to GPs and other Specialists to establish your referral base; and
- Support provided through the Ramsay mental health network with professional development opportunities, peer networking and clinical governance structure.
The Cairns Clinic (TCC) is a private 40 bed sub-acute mental health hospital and is one of three service facilities operated by Ramsay Health Care in Cairns. TCC provides both inpatient services (including ECT) as well as various day patient programs including bipolar and mood disorders, depression, addictive behaviours, post-traumatic stress disorders, anxiety and personality disorders. There is a significant undersupply of private psychiatrists in the region and this is an ideal opportunity for a Psychiatrist to create a busy and successful practice in Cairns.
** This is a flexible employment model. We are happy to consider either a VMO private practice or a full-time salaried Staff Specailist position for the successful candidate **
Applicants must have FRANZCP, Specialist registration with AHPRA and eligible for an unrestricted Medicare provider number.