- 280 bed acute surgical and medical private hospital, located in Kogarah, Southern Sydney
- 1800 births per year
- Great opportunity to work in a supportive environment as part of a large multidisciplinary team
- Onsite consulting suites available
- Marketing and business development support to assist with setting up your practice and establishing a referral base.
The Maternity Unit comprises:
- 6 delivery suites
- All private rooms
- Newly renovated 10 cots special care nursery for babies >32 weeks
- Maternity lounge with water views
- Antenatal education classes including; childbirth, breastfeeding & parenting, active birth, caesarean section, grandparents to-be classes and classes held in mandarin
- Postnatal education classes including; baby bathing, breastfeeding, settling your newborn, discharge from hospital & community help
- Breastfeeding & lactation room
- Complimentary pantry for all parents and visitors
- Complimentary high tea for all maternity patients
- Dedicated Maternity Liaison Officer
A full renovation of our maternity unit will be complete by February 2018.
About St George Private Hospital
St George Private is located in Kogarah, only a 20 minute drive from Sydney Airport and 30 minutes from Sydney City Centre. The hospital serves the diverse population of Sydney’s south eastern suburbs and has the significant advantage of being located next door to St George Public Hospital - one of Sydney's major university teaching hospitals.
St George Private’s main catchment zones include St George and The Sutherland Shire and extends to Bankstown-Canterbury Shire and Liverpool.
(Effective November 2017)