Opportunities for Junior Doctors and GPs
- Hospital / Career Medical Officers and GPs – full-time, part-time, casual
- Accredited Registrar Training Positions
Hospital / Career Medical Officers and GPs
Full time, part-time or casual work…
Ramsay Health Care Australia has opportunities for hospital / career medical officers and GPs interested in joining our existing pool of doctors and providing clinical management and care for a wide range of private inpatients in the following areas:
- Wards (medical, surgical, psychiatry, rehabilitation, maternity)
- Emergency Centres, and
- Pre-Admission Clinics (GPs only – Monday-Friday)
Rosters vary from hospital to hospital, with shifts ranging from 7-12 hours long, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Only candidates holding general registration with AHPRA to apply; and
- A minimum of 3 years Australian clinical experience.
- GPs for Pre-Admission Clinics must be VRGPs
NB: Individual hospitals may require further essential criteria relevant to the individual role
Accredited Registrar Training Positions
Working together with specialist colleges and other teaching institutions, Ramsay Health Care Australia has a number of accredited Registrar training positions across a range of specialties. The majority of these positions are filled via the annual centralised JMO/RMO Campaign coordinated by the relevant State Health Department and/or Specialist Medical College.
From time to time, accredited Registrar training positions become available outside of the centralised JMO/RMO Recruitment Campaign.