Practical considerations for setting up in private practice!
Ramsay Health Care, Australia’s largest operator of private hospitals, invites Younger Fellows and Registrars
who are nearing completion of their specialty training to attend one of our Preparing for Private Practice
Information sessions delivered in capital cities (QLD, NSW, VIC and WA) and some regional centres.
Our Private Practice information evenings are designed to provide doctors with practical
considerations associated with setting up in private practice. Featuring:
- A Consultant’s experience – what it’s really like starting out in private practice
- Credentialing processes to admit private patients to private hospitals
- Marketing your practice
- Other practical administrative processes associated with setting up your rooms, and
- The supportive framework and culture Ramsay Health Care can provide.
If you are interested in setting up a private practice, we encourage you to attend.
Register your interest to attend one of our tailored information sessions in 2023:
Surgeons and Physicians
- 10 October | Sydney, NSW
- 3 November | Cairns
- Psychiatry in Private Practice webinar | 13 November
- Expression of interest – for Psychiatrists (webinar)
- Expression of interest – for Psychiatrists (in person)
If you are unable to attend register your interest to attend our Webinars.
To contact us email: firstname.lastname@example.org