Practical considerations for setting up in private practice!
Ramsay Health Care, Australia’s largest and most respected operator of private hospitals, invites Younger Fellows and Registrars who are nearing completion of their specialty training to attend one of our Preparing for Private Practice Information sessions.
Register your interest to attend one of our tailored information sessions:
For Surgeons and Physicians:
- QLD - Tuesday, 2 August 2022 | Ovolo, Spring Hill
- NSW - Tuesday, 13 September 2022 | L'Aqua, Darling Park
- VIC - Wednesday, 19 October 2022 | Leonda, Hawthorn
For Psychiatrists (sessions via ZOOM only)
- 27 July 2022
- 10 November 2022
Please register your interest by completing the on-line registration form.
Our Private Practice information evenings are designed to provide doctors with practical considerations associated with setting up in private practice.
- A Consultant’s experience – what it’s really like starting out in private practice
- Credentialing processes to admit private patients to private hospitals
- Marketing your practice
- Other practical administrative processes associated with setting up your rooms.
This session will include a specialist sharing their own experience in setting up a practice and the supportive framework and culture Ramsay Health Care can provide.
If you are interested in setting up a private practice in the future, we encourage you to attend.