Practical considerations for setting up in private practice!
Ramsay Health Care, Australia’s largest and most respected operator of private hospitals, invites Younger Fellows and Registrars who are nearing completion of their specialty training to attend one of our Preparing for Private Practice Webinars in 2021:
- Victoria: 7.00pm - Wednesday 13 October 2021
- NSW: 6.00pm - Tuesday 19 October 2021
- Queensland: 7.00pm - Wednesday 27 October 2021
Please register your interest by completing the on-line registration form.
Our Private Practice information evenings are designed to provide doctors with practical considerations, handy tips and advice on processes associated with setting up and standing out in private practice.
- A Consultant’s experience – what it’s really like starting out in private practice
- Credentialing processes to admit private patients to private hospitals;
- Marketing your practice
- Other practical administrative processes associated with setting up your rooms.
If you are interested in setting up a private practice in the future, we encourage you to attend.